Sunday, June 23, 2013

It's Not You, It's Me




Ok, ok, so once I did sit down I learned Google Reader has disappeared.  So fancy new smartphone in hand I just knew I could find an app to switch all my feeds.  Went through a couple and decided upon Feedly.  Of course, I am one of those folks who sees something once and immediately adds the feed to the blog stack to be read later. Recently, I have sat down to read feeds but did not have the time to weed through the carnage I have created.  With the new app I must reorganize and I can't do it from the fancy new smartphone.

Holly Garden, Lemon Verbena Lady, Carol, Quarry Gardens, Casa Mariposa, Canoe Corner probably think I have fallen into a Pinterest hole never to return to blog land.  (Well, there was a short stop off in a Pinterest hole.)    Today, that ends.  Laundry in, blogs will now be sorted so I can get to those who matter.


Who says I can't be social?  The Anti-Social Gardener


No comments: