Friday, December 2, 2011

Morning Routine

I may have said this a few times. I love our windows. As I think back to all the places I have lived, these windows are probably the best windows I have ever had. Not really the best view of the world but every morning I can see the sun rise.

Yesterday morning. 6:49 am

This morning. 6:41 am

Well, most mornings I can see the sunrise. It seems I have this little ritual every morning. Let the dogs out of the "bedroom" and go to the window. Then go find the camera.

Do you have "that" moment in your daily ritual?


4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, my ritual is nothing as cool as yours (and unprintable, lol) but that view is gorgeous. I am not a Morning Person, but might become one just to see such beauty every morning.

HolleyGarden said...

Great ritual! Mine is to stay in bed for as long as possible! ;)

Cat said...

You almost inspire me to get out of bed early enough to see a sunrise...I think I'll just watch your instead! Sunsets are more my speed ;)

Marguerite said...

I don't often find myself looking outside in the morning but I do have a routine which involves sitting in my favourite rocking chair with my cat for 5 - 10 minutes. Snuggling with the furball always makes the start of the day a little brighter.