Friday, June 10, 2011

I Should Say Rather Un-Ceremonious

Racing about a bit these days. Between the part-time seasonal job at the nursery, hand watering the plants around the loft garden and other household chores I have been rather scarce from the blogging world. All your gardens are looking so fabulous, if I haven't told you so - I will soon.

Took a detour from the morning watering to see the Indy Racing League haulers move into the Texas Motor Speedway yesterday.


That was it! The rest of the drivers were late or sleeping in somewhere?!! Sheesh.

Got tickets for the race Saturday night while I was there. Hopefully the race will be more exciting...

5 comments:

Karen said...

Still really neat to see! Around here the closest we would get to such glamour is a beat up Chevy on the back of a fishing boat trailer headed for the local dirt track. Love the Franchitti trucks.

creekside rummager said...

I was wondering where you were. Glad all is well and you are just busy. Our gardens are demanding this time of year. There is the batch that need to grow more and the batch that is threatening to take over.

Carol said...

Definitely have missed but fully understand the time overload :)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I've been a no-show around here, TG! Exciting living in TX. Not into racing, but seeing all those cars in trucks passing by makes me a little more than interested! It's just a little less hot in the 'Burgh! Finally! Have fun at the race!

Marguerite said...

It's that time of year again, constant watering of newly sprouting seeds and races!! yah! we're planning a night at the track tomorrow evening, can't wait (horse races that is for me, I've never been to a car race)