Thursday, July 22, 2010

King of the Hill

Loaded up the miscellaneous tchotchkes off the table to storage and Hamlet proceeded to reclaim his kingdom. (He won't get up there when it is decorated.)

Back story: years ago when a friend of mine redid the boards on his trailer I took the old boards home for projects. One Saturday, my sweetie and I sat down and drew up the plan to make a table out of the boards. When we were finished and stood back to admire our work - Hamlet jumped up on top like we had built the table for him.

(I cropped the photo down so as to save you from the view of my desolate back yard.)

2 comments:

creekside rummager said...

Hamlet (I love his name) is beautiful and it sounds like he has a great charater too. I love dogs.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I like King Hamlet's throne, TG! He obviously does as well.