Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One thing off the list

Our house is officially on the market as of last Saturday and we have found a house to rent.

I guess that would be two things...

Signed the rental papers today. This is the photo from the rental ad. Cute? Really small - I am mentally trying to decide what I need to purge from my "must take" items.

Photos of the front left side today. Looks like a little shrub pruning will be the first order of business. At least to see out the windows....

I am thinking this will be an excellent spot for "Tufa World"

with a side yard to the front for easy loading. Lots of shade under the fig tree (complete with figs - someone will have to tell me how to harvest and preserve them).

To the right of the carport is a huge narrow lawn

full of sun. Think I know where I can finally plant some of those roses I have been hauling around.

I know it is a rental but the agent says the owner will be fine with any yard improvements. This will keep me off the streets.

2 comments: