Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fort Worth Dreaming

Cruising and looking for a place to live. Found this one with a "For Rent" sign barely visible. Owner says she is looking for the right person. (Pick us! Pick us!) Excellent potential with a blank slate of a yard.

Problems - can not afford 3 home payments. Rent on apartment up in July but have to let them know now if we plan to renew. Have not heard from our perspective buyer of our house. Now we find this house which is available now. Someone may snap it up!

Must decide all today - or sometime this week. Keep your fingers crossed.

5 comments:

creekside rummager said...

Great house - are you looking to buy or rent long term? I was looking at your All Things Texas site and wondered if you have been to Germantown? I have always thought that sounded like an interesting place with tons of character.

lifeshighway said...

I love that house. It is too cute. Is it also possible up for sale, if your current house closes?

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Very cute, will keep my fingers crossed and maybe my toes!

Unknown said...

Renting long term. The homeowner was speaking of selling so she would not have to go thru the renting process again. Her last renter stayed 8 years. I told her we would like to stay a really long time. Now if she can just wait for a little bit longer....

Creekside Rummager - I really need to work on my All Things Texas - I will put Germantown on my list.

4 Life said...

Wonderful house, looks like it just feels good there! and you're right, the yard is a lovely blank slate, just waiting to be carved, molded, shaped. yippeee!