I will admit I did not have much time to put the proper efforts into last winter's greenhouse. So this winter I have a few alterations.
I got the frame in place and the sunscreen roof reinforcement in place a few days before. Checked out the wind gusts (from the north and the south) and this location seems to be safer.
This year's model is one whole piece of plastic I recycled from my temporary part-time seasonal employer's greenhouse last spring. (Did I mention I am still working there? It does keep me off the streets.) Finishing had to wait for another day. Whenever I had time the weather was very windy and/or moist. So it sat like this for days.
Shelves from a damaged delivery to my employer with the addition of some pallets my sweetie cut down for me. The soda bottle collection for a sorry attempt at a heat sink. (The bottles will collect heat in the winter sun and then radiate warmth in the greenhouse at night.) It seemed like I had a mountain of them when they were inside the loft apartment. (Drink up, sweetie!)
I left my hose inside the greenhouse so watering on warmer winter days will be easier.
Hmm. Not much different in appearance but the bottom and 3 sides have been secured with lumber now and it seems to be holding up to the wind. I will come up with some other handy door piece before winter comes.