Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tufa Things

Getting back to my other roots in the gardening world "Tufa Things". A little blog I where I log in tufa finds from the world wide web. I have been working on the template and pretty happy with the result. Time to share it with the world.

If you love tufa, have some tufa, taking a class, holding a class.... tell me about it and I will post it and give you all the credit.

BTW, thanks to Blotanical for adding me to their world!

BTW, "Tufa Things" blog does not seem to appear on the "T" picks page... hopefully you will check it out again later... but you can view it here.

7 comments:

Matthew Page said...

I am very excited about tufa! I just bought peat moss yesterday - now all I have left to buy is the fibers and I can start creating!! I can't wait...
I look forward to learning from you.

Unknown said...

Matt - no need for fibers - get started. Only need fibers if creating large pieces that you plan on moving around...

Anonymous said...

I too want to get making tufa. I like the rustic and natural appeal.

lifeshighway said...

I love the look of this blog and I congratulate you on your debut on blotanical.

Anonymous said...

Tufa is fun, and so is your special place to showcase it! It will be a good places to get ideas. :-)
Frances

Unknown said...

GWGT - Tufa is great in any landscape. I have seen them in formal gardens to the grandma's yard. I am certain you will have them in your landscape designs if you start making them.

Life's Highway - Thank you. Finally found a template I liked and wanted to share with the world. It is good to have a great critic in my audience.

fairegarden - I am truly honored you stopped by. I have credited you with a couple of items in the last year.

YayaOrchid said...

Cindy, Ive been a stranger, haven't I? I wanted to stop by and wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Wondering if you're still with ARE?