Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Fall on a Flatbed Scanner"

More parlor tricks with office machinery.
Not very "Fall" like but it is in my garden right now...


Picture This Photo Contest this month on the Gardening Gone Wild site is all about taking a photo with your flatbed scanner and will be judged by Craig Cramer of Ellis Hollow.

Take a moment and check out the highlighted links as there are some very creative folk out there.

Check out my competition here. I don't stand a chance but I am happy to play along.


5 comments:

lifeshighway said...

I think it is lovely. I'll go check out the competition.

Mr. McGregor's Daughter said...

That's very cool. The color palette is great & Craig said he just called it "Fall on a Flatbed" for the alliteration.

Julie said...

This makes me think of apples, the teacher in school and lots of fall happiness!!! Good luck!

Meems said...

This is very nice. I just love the way each individual leaf or flower appears suspended in air.
Meems

Cat said...

Thanks for stopping by! Nice to meet you. Your scan is beautiful. This was a really fun project and I'm looking forward to spending a little more time on my next effort. I'm somewhat of a procrastinator! Good luck!