Tuesday, December 15, 2009

10 days 'til Christmas

Supine, Frosty is hoping for quicker melting to be free from this holiday scape.

Color coordinated with the vintage mustang are the immaculate wrapping of the sago palm, Rudolph's nose and Frosty's mittens. White lights wrap the tree, highlight the roof line and match the white tree and lights in the living room. Nicely done.

Neighbor lighting update. Leonard has bright twinkly icicle lights up now. Richard is still working on theirs. Probably will be done by Christmas.

3 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

You're like me: I ♥ looking at Christmas lights and decorations! That's just one of the things I love about this time of year. And when it's cold and brisk like it's been lately, it feels even more wonderful!

lifeshighway said...

I am really enjoying your Christmas lights series. I never get tired of looking at the lights.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I have enjoyed taking them.