Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Let the games begin....

Off to the store late. Had to wait for a paycheck and get to the bank. Bills do not wait for Thanksgiving. Finally heard that my sweetie will be home for Thanksgiving. I wish those boys could learn how to schedule their production lines like we can schedule turkey carving time at the dinner table. Just going to be me and my sweetie for dinner this year.

My road has not been an easy one (not that anyone has an easy road these days) but Thanksgiving day has always been very important to me. I stop and give thanks for those special people in my life, that we all still have roofs over our heads, a meal to share and a little bit of peace.

Thank you all for joining me on my little adventure. Thank you for all your kind words these last few months. Hope all is well with you all this Thanksgiving Day.

No comments: